Friday 6 April 2012

The Growing Full Moon



Tonight for the 'Growing' Full Moon I will be celebrating with a Ritual, a Blessing of Thanks and with some Magical work. I have several spells that I wish to cast and as Hubby will be out, it will give me the perfect chance to have some magical 'me' time.

I think that it is important that even though I work magically with my husband, and with my fellow Celtic Mooners in Ritual, that I maintain my own solitary practices as well.

My way of working alone is very different to how I work with a group, and is an important way of honouring my bond to my specific deities Herne and Brighid.

Usually for a Full Moon Rite I will work Skyclad, which I do not do in group ritual. This is because for me working Skyclad is a private rite and in Celtic Moon one of our founding principles is that we would not work in this way...but each to their own :)

Here are some Correspondences for the April Full Moon:

Otherwise known as the Pink Moon, Seed Moon and Planting Moon.
Nature Spirits- Plant Faeries
Herbs- Basil, Chives, Dragons Blood and Thistle
Colours- Crimson Red, Gold
Flowers- Daisy, Sweet Pea
Scents- Pine, Bay, Bergamot &
Patchouli
Stones- Ruby, Garnet
Trees- Pine, Bay & Hazel
Animals- Bear, Wolf
Deities- Kali, Hathor, Anahita, Ceres, Ishtar, Venus and Bast

A ring around this moon means Rain or Snow on the way!

Tonight, whatever Magick you make, may it be Blessed by the Gods and may your Growing Moon Seeds blossom and come to successful fruition!
Blessings,
Breaca

No comments:

Post a Comment