Tuesday 3 April 2012

Bodrifty Roundhouse





As well as our wonderful Handfasting which Hubby and I are both very excited for, we are also very much looking forward to getting back to Cornwall for our Honeymoon!

We will be staying in the same lovely Holiday park as we did when we got engaged for 7 days, but for the three days preceding this we will be staying in the GORGEOUS Bodrifty Iron Age Roundhouse!!!
No Electricity, No People, No Noise, No Mundane!
Just us! An open fire, the gorgeous starry nights and utter peace and tranquility!
A few feet away we have a lovely little out building with all the modern necessities (Bathroom, Stove etc) so we won't be truly following in the Ancestor's footsteps... but I cannot explain to you how much I am looking forward to it!

It has been a tough couple of years since we were last in Cornwall (Work wise for both of us anyway) and our Handfasting and Honeymoon will be a fantastic way to celebrate the completion of my teacher training, and all of the hard work that I am putting in to my work, as well as taking some much needed time for 'us' to just be!

I truly, truly, truly cannot wait!
So many wonderful things to look forward to this year!

Breaca
)O(

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I must apologise for the insane use of exclamation marks today!

    ReplyDelete