Tuesday 3 April 2012

The Celtic Moon Pagan Pilgrimmage



This year, I am embarking on a Spiritual Pilgrimage with the Celtic Moon Druid's Grove & three members of the Celtic Moon Pagan Circle.

For me, the journey will be about connecting to the land of my Ancestors, celebrating my beliefs and honouring my connection to the Gods.

We will be visiting the sites of Avebury- where I have been several times and I must say that I find the energies there truly Beautiful- we will be Celebrating at Stonehenge during an early morning Ritual where we will be allowed within the Stone Circle itself... something I have always dreamed of doing, and we will be visiting Glastonbury (Chalice Well, the Tor, the Goddess Temple).

For me, this trip will be about more than just seeing some Pagan sites and spending time with friends... though that will of course be lovely!
For me, it is a Spiritual journey and I intend to spend some time in contemplation, in meditation and connecting with the energies of each place.

For me, it will truly be a Pilgrimage. A Spiritual journey that I wish to return from having been changed in some way.

It will be a Magickal break from the Mundane, and I intend to leave as much of the Mundane behind as possible!

Five weeks to go, and I cannot wait!

Blessings,
Breaca

2 comments:

  1. Just thinking about the ritual in Stonehenge is exciting enough let alone the rest of the pilgrimage! I can not wait! /|\

    ReplyDelete