Sunday 22 April 2012

Blessings from Brighid

Last night I celebrated the April New Moon. I performed a New Moon Rite to ask the Goddess for direction and guidance to reach my goals (successful completion of my GTP to reach Qualified Teacher Status, and finding a Job for September).

 I used my singing bowl to reach a state of peace and meditated properly for the first time in weeks! (Mundane life has been very hectic).

 My Spirit Guide Jacob joined me in my Astral Sacred Space, and we talked for a while about my connection to the Gods, and my role as a Priestess for Celtic Moon.

 I have felt a little weary of late, and haven't had much time to properly devote to time in Ritual.
 I know now that I need to maintain my Solitary practice to again feel confident as a Priestess.
 I have felt that I am not doing a good enough job as a leader at times, and recently there was a situation where I was left feeling quite exposed and vulnerable and it made me feel very inadequate as a Priestess.

Jacob as always told me to trust in my abilities and that I am far too self concious for my own good!
He can be a little know it all sometimes :)

 I spent time in my Astral Space and then I became aware that I was not alone.

 Brighid came forth to me beside a Waterfall. I knelt before her and she told me that I AM Her Priestess and Her Daughter, that I am experienced and wise and yet I am still an eternal student.

 She told me to have faith and confidence in my abilities- to know that I AM a good teacher and a guardian of the Old Ways.
 She told me that my own lone practice feeds and encourages my practice in the CM Community, and that I must trust myself and my own instincts to know what is right.

 Sometimes you just need the Lady Herself to remind you! I read my Tarot and Oracle cards again and felt comforted by the messages therein.

 I will certainly heed the words of my Guide and my Goddess, and most importantly to my Intuition!

 Bright Blessings!
Breaca
 xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment