Saturday 31 March 2012

Healing Times & Moon Magick



So the Batcave (As our Lovely home is affectionately known) has been in quarantine this last week with both Hubby and I being poorly!
I have suffered with a horrid head cold but poor Vandrake has had a nasty bout of the Nora Virus!
So the house has been filled with the smell of Lavender and Tea Tree, we're been slavered in Vicks Vapour Rub and our bed sheets have been covered in Olbas oil!
Everything has been scrubbed top to bottom, and today we are both feeling much brighter!
Tonight I will be making a healing batch of Druid's soup with Roast Chicken (Potato, Onion, Heavy on the Garlic!!) to give us both the energy to get over the last vestiges of this unwelcome convalescence!
I will also be typing up the second of my NOD essays and will be loading it here shortly.
The Schools have broken up for the Easter hols, so I will be looking forward to two weeks of housework, Handfasting plans (got to get the Bridesmaids dresses) and working on my Portfolio for University.
But I will also ensure that I am taking time for Magickal study and practice. I have a list of Spells that are waiting for the Full Moon to be cast (Friday 6th of April). This month the Full Moon is the 'Growing' moon so is perfect for sowing the seeds of the near future, and it's on a Friday which is sacred to the Goddess so will give an added boost of Lunar Magick to whatever spells you may be casting yourselves!

Thursday the 5th is also the date of the Ancient Roman Festival of Fortuna, the Original 'Lady Luck' so if you and she have had a falling out recently, you may want to celebrate with her and make amends!

Whatever you may get up to this week, however much time you can dedicate to the Moon, may it be Blessed with Loving Light and may your Magick be Fruitful!
Bright Blessings,
Breaca

No comments:

Post a Comment